We are looking for a Principal Finance Analyst (all genders) to join the International Finance team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
This role will be in the Integrated Verticals team within International Finance. You will directly partner with Local Finance and Business leaders, working on new innovative initiatives to drive growth.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Design the reporting structure and define KPIs for FinTech and other new businesses.
- Create business and finance models for integration of new verticals.
- Support Month-end close activities under IFRS and local GAAPs.
- Preparation of annual budget, Monthly/Quarterly forecast updates and deviation analysis.
- Understand and analyse related trends (P&L, balance sheet, Cash-flow and non-financials KPIs).
- Serve as the business partner to the Local Finance and International Business teams (i.e. on-demand analyses, investment proposals, finance for non-finance training etc.).
- Partner with business teams to ensure compliance with relevant legal standards, government regulations, contractual requirements and in-house policies i.e. maintain compliance procedures.
- Assist with transfer pricing compliance including documentation, or any other local reporting requirements in collaboration with Tax, Legal and other Finance teams.
- Collaborate with the Group Controlling peer and Finance Innovations team to document and drive FinTech processes and initiatives.
- Collaborate with colleagues from different central and local functions to drive best practices, standardize and improve efficiency.
- Lead and manage process improvement initiatives and other relevant projects.
- Provide support to the local teams during tax and other relevant audits.
- Execution of ad hoc finance initiatives as & when required.
Your heroic skills:
- 7+ years of relevant finance experience, out of which 3+ years working closely with FinTech products and teams with business partnering.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting or any other related field (ACCA, CFA or CPA would be an added advantage).
- Financial Statements and project management and/or analysis experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and data model building.
- The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- To be able to drive and establish the new processes independently with minimum supervision
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience in partnering with business teams to understand requirements and implement solutions
Nice to have:
- Experience in both traditional banking institutions and fintech company
- Advanced Excel modelling & analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience using business intelligence reporting tools (LucaNet, Tableau, SAP, etc.)
Who We Are: As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. We operate in over 70+ countries worldwide, powered by tech but driven by people. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we enable ambitious talent to deliver solutions that create impact within our ecosystem. We move fast, take action and adapt. No matter where you’re from or what you believe in, we build, we deliver, we lead. We are Delivery Hero.
We believe diversity and inclusion are key to creating not only an exciting product but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of racial identities, religious beliefs, colour, national origin, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability statuses, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Just be yourself and we can’t wait to see what value you bring to the role. We’re as interested in your character as we are in your talent.
What’s in it for you:
Ensuring you and all our Heroes are looked after, happy, and healthy is always on the menu. Because if you’re in good shape, then we’re in good shape.
- Get moving and release those wonderful, mind-boosting endorphins: Health Checkups, Meditation, Yoga, Gym & Bicycle Subsidy
- Cash. Dough. Cheddar. Whatever you call it, we’ll help you with it: Employee Share Purchase Plan, Sabbatical Bank, Public Transportation Ticket Discount, Life & Accident Insurance, Corporate Pension Plan
- Look up and go for it. We will support you in developing yourself and your career: 1.000 € Educational Budget, Language Courses, Parental Support
- The power of getting together over some food is unrivaled. Here are a few ways to help you do that. All the yum: Digital Meal Vouchers, Food Vouchers, Online Canteen, Corporate Discounts