Onto Innovation is a leader in process control, combining global scale with an expanded portfolio of leading-edge technologies that include: 3D metrology spanning the chip from nanometer-scale transistors to micron-level die-interconnects; macro defect inspection of wafers and packages; metal interconnect composition; factory analytics; and lithography for advanced semiconductor packaging. Our breadth of offerings across the entire semiconductor value chain helps our customers solve their most difficult yield, device performance, quality, and reliability issues. Onto Innovation strives to optimize customers’ critical path of progress by making them smarter, faster and more efficient.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Be a trusted partner to our European leaders. Assist management in the development of solutions through culture and process and organizational development
- Consult with employees and managers on employee relations matters to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic and timely approach
- Lead talent and recruitment agenda in Europe
- Execution of HR programs across the organization in partnership with the HRBP team and centres of excellence, particularly administering talent management and succession planning activity within the client organisation in collaboration with wider HR team
- Responsible for updating, and applying HR policies and company guidelines to local office.
- Lead by example and drive adoption of companies processes and policies throughout the organisation
- Drive a data-driven approach together with client group to ensure a continuous improvement culture continues to develop
- A generalist HR professional with an ability to engage with a various internal stakeholders
- Experienced in working with a technical client group across multiple functions and European countries
- Demonstrated success in talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, mobility, diversity, compensation, and learning & development
- Knowledge of HR best practices, policies and European employment law
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, business acumen, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Fluent in English language; German or French language skills highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS365 for daily work use, meeting preparation/presentation skills and efficient collaboration in a distributed team working remotely
- Proven track record of establishing strong, internal customer relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree a minimum
- Willing to travel within Europe on a semi-regular basis (Dresden will be a key location with the expectation to go for 1 week every 2 months)
Onto Innovation Inc. offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision/life/disability, PTO, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) along with health & wellness initiatives. We provide a collaborative working environment along with resources, and state-of-the-art tools & equipment to promote success; and a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture where individuals are recognized for their contributions.
Onto Innovation Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Onto Innovation Inc., Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.